Sunday, July 5, 2009

.2nd week.

Question:
1. How was your first week in MCL?

Answer:
At first I'm nervous because this is the first time that I will meet my classmates and my professors. As the days go by I feel happy with my classmates/blockmates.

Question:
2. Describe your professors, what are traits do you find positive in each one?

Answer:
Our professors are good, but for me I'm scared to all my teachers I know they all kind but I had a trauma in my teacher in highschool. I try to forget that but still I always remember. I hope this will not happen again. Although some of my teachers angry with us because we are noisy and they always thought to us that we are in college now, you should be responsible. I can say that all my teachers are kind.

Question:
3. describe your blockmates/section. What do ou think are the strengths and weaknesses of your section?

Answer:
My classmates are friendly sometimes naughty but all of us are kind. You are free to do what you want. Strength of my blockmates they all friendly and kind, they always willing to help. Weaknesses of my classmates they have many jokes, they always share it to do class, all of us smiling, but our teachers get angry because we are noisy.

Question:
4. how do you find your courses? Which ones do you think are easy and which ones do you think are alittle bit challenging? Why?

Answer:
My courses? For me its difficult but I try my best and I think with the help of my classmates I fid it easy and I know they help me.

Question:
5. Do you have any adjustment you feel you are going through or must go through? What are they? Cite examples in terms in your academics, emotions, and social environment.

Answer:
At first I find it difficult to adjust because I dont know who are my classmates. In academics I will try my best to performwell in the class. Emotions I'm sensitive, I always cry even if small thing that important to me will lost. Social environment for me it is hard to find friends because I'm a shy type person, but if you know me. I'm kind of person that loving, caring, cheerful, and kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment